Wednesday, April 3, 2013

We've Got News!


 
 
Sweet Haisley is going to be a big sister, as indicated by the TWO pregnancy tests above!  I actually took about four total.  We had been trying for sweet baby #2 for several months now, and were thrilled when we got the + sign!  Telling people that we were pregnant the second time was very interesting.  Most people said "Wow" and "Was it planned?"  Yes it was!  The second question was, "So how far apart will the babies be?"  20 Months!  We couldn't be more excited! 
I had my 3rd doctor's appointment today and everything went great!  We found out we were pregnant February 5.  Our first appointment was just the basic blood work stuff.  The second one we got to have an ultrasound and our sweet baby measured perfectly!  The heart rate was 172!  At today's appointment, they had a difficult time finding the heartbeat with the doppler, so I got another ultrasound!  LOVED IT!  That little heart was beating so perfectly, 160 bpm!  I go back in 3 weeks!
 
This pregnancy is so different than my pregnancy with Haisley.  I have only gotten sick a few times, and have only been a little nauseated.  I feel completely different than I did with Haisley.  I feel sure it is a boy, but feel so blessed with whatever God gives us.  As my friend Ashley says, we are so blessed that God knows our family better than we do and knows exactly if we should have a boy or girl!  We have already enjoyed praying for this sweet new addition! 

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited about baby Burnette!!! I love that our babies will be so close in age and enjoying this journey of mommyhood with you! We love y'all!

    ReplyDelete