Sunday, April 28, 2013

15 Months

My sweet angel is 15 months old!  I have no idea how I have a toddler now.  She is such a sweet blessing.  She keeps us laughing, and on our toes!  Some updates on the angel:
Teeth:  WOW!!  Teething is rough!  She is cutting a molar on her top right side, the one on the bottom right is all the way through.  She is also cutting a molar on the bottom left side.  Did I mention teething is rough? 
Tricks:  Her new favorite thing is to do a back flip out of my lap.  She also loves sitting in stuff, doesn't matter if it is a box or a basket. 
 

Eating:  The biggest update is that she is eating with a spoon!  She makes a huge mess, but she's got to learn somehow!
Sleeping:  Sleeping is still going well.  She goes down about 7 and sleeps until 6:30ish.  That's right, she's sleeping later these days.  She takes one nap a day, basically like clockwork, at 10:30. 
Talking:  The girl can talk!  She will basically repeat anything you tell her to say, if she's in the mood.  She'll say about 25-30 words in the correct context without having to be prompted.  Daddy is really trying to teach her War Eagle, and I am pushing for Love You, Momma.  It is a work in progress. 
Size:  I go in a couple of weeks for her 15 month check up, so I'll know her official stats then.  She is in size 3 diapers during the day, 4 at night.  She is in 9-12 month clothes. 
We love our angel so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment