Thursday, April 25, 2013
Check Up for Baby Burnette
Sweet baby #2 got a checkup today. I am 15 weeks today and still feeling good. The baby's HR was 157. I haven't really been sick, and am finally getting over the fatigue of pregnancy! Don't get me wrong, I love to sleep when Haisley sleeps, but I find that I can't sleep at night when I do that. Not to mention that nothing gets done around the house when I sleep during naps. This pregnancy is so different than with Haisley. I worry a lot less! I don't have time to worry because I am chasing another little one around. The pregnancy is also flying by! It seems like just yesterday I found out we were pregnant. We go back in May for our big ultrasound! We don't care what it is, just praying for a healthy baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment