Sweet little Haisley Grace has been up to a lot since I last wrote about her. I wanted to write a few things down so I won't forget!
~She is constantly saying, "Mean." Everybody is mean. We really don't know where she picked it up, maybe school? Anyways, it is a terrible habit. We made such a big deal about her saying it initially, so now I think she says it for attention.
~She says, "I Love you" now without being told first. Talking about melting your heart.
~When she is trouble, she either goes to time out or gets a spanking depending on the offense. We always explain to her why she is in trouble and at the end of the discipline we tell her that we love her. Now, when she is in trouble, she wants to skip the discipline part, and she starts yelling, "I love you, I love you too." Out. Of. Control.
~She can consistantly count to 14
~She knows most of her colors (most of the time)
~She can pretty much carry on a full converstaion with you
~Anytime that she sees someone that she finds odd looking, she runs behind me and starts saying, "I'm not scared anymore now."
~She loves any type of carb.
~She is doing excellent with potty training
~She is very defiant.
~She does NOT want to share her toys with sweet Benton
~She only gets her paci at nap and nighttime
No comments:
Post a Comment