Benton is five months!! He has the sweetest disposition. I am seriously in love with that baby! With the exception of when he is tired, he is a happy camper.
Some updates on my precious happy baby
Sleeping: Tonight was night one of crying it out. It went ok. He cried about thirty minutes. I went in a few times during that to give him his paci and calm him down. He eventually went to sleep on his own. It broke my heart. I hate hearing my babies cry. We are still not on a napping schedule. We'll get there! He is up all night long. Benton has a tired mommy and daddy.
Teeth: No teeth yet. He gnaws on everything and is drooling up a storm.
Size: I don't have a definite size and weight, but he is big. He is very long, and I'm guessing weighs about 16 pounds. He is in 6-9 month clothes. We just switched to size three diapers.
Eating: The boy loves to eat. He eats every 3 hours. We haven't started solids yet. Dr. Carter told us not to rush it. It makes my life easier for sure!
Tricks: Benton is starting to put a lot more weight on his legs and is definately not happy sitting in your lap. He LOVES his activitiy, and starting to like his jumparoo too. We are working on sitting up. He is getting better at it. He coos and talks up a storm.
Benton is so sweet. His smiles come so easily and make my heart melt! We love you more than you could ever know sweet Benton boy.
Some pictures of his month.







No comments:
Post a Comment