Thursday, March 27, 2014

Haisley Lately

Our little Haisley has turned into a big girl lately!  Her potty training accidents are few and far between these days.  I know that since I just wrote that, she'll probably have five accidents tomorrow!!  She is even going in public these days!  Matter of fact, we weren't even in the door good at TJ Maxx today and she started yelling, "Poop, I need to poop."  Of course you do Haisley, of course.  So off we go!  We walk through the bathroom door, Benton in tow, and in a split second Haisley is laying on her belly asking someone in the bathroom stall, "Whatcha doin, pooping?"  All I could do was laugh.  We are still waking up wet from time to time, but I don't consider that an accident.  (Maybe I should???) 
I really can't get over how much and how well she is talking.  I mean, she is talking in full sentences that Mark and I can understand.  Pretty incredible how she is changed in the last year.  She is about as moody as a child can be.  She fusses all the time, especially when she doesn't get her way.  I'm not going to lie, disciplining consistently is exhausting.  We love our sweet baby more than we can say with words.  She is teaching her mommy how to be patient!



This is Haisley in a jacket that was mine when I was little.


We have been overhauling our yard.  She hasn't skipped a beat!



Giving Benton some love.  I said, "Haisley, don't touch his head, he has a soft spot."  Can you see how well she obeyed???


Her baby brother adores her!


No comments:

Post a Comment