Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Rest Of Christmas

 
 
 
Santa Came!!  This was one of the most enjoyable Christmas's I've ever had.  It was so much fun watching Haisley get her presents! 
 
This picture was right after Santa Came! 
 
 
These are pictures of her opening presents.
 
 
 

 

 



 
Even Benton got in on the action!  I'm sure he'll be more involved next year!










 
After Christmas at our house, we headed over to Aunt Amanda's.  The kids had a ball!

 

 


 
Our only family photo from Christmas.  I am over trying to get the children to slap on a fake smile for pictures.  If they don't want to smile, that is what I'm getting a picture of.  At least twenty years from now, they'll know how they really acted!




 
We had so much fun this Christmas.  We hope that our babies will remember the real reason for Christmas as they get older!!  Merry Christmas!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment