Our precious Benton is 3 months. I looked back at Haisley's 3 month blog and it said that I couldn't believe how quickly the time went by. I had no idea! With a busy (almost) 2 year old in the house, Benton's first three months and FLOWN by! Our sweet boy is continuing to roll from his tummy to back, and is so close to rolling the other way too! I have to admit, we don't give him as much tummy time as we should. I kind of feel like we stay on the go much more than we did with Haisley. He smiles so much! It melts my heart. He holds his head up pretty good, hits things that are in front of him and tries to grab things that are placed in front of him. I have no idea how much he weighs, but he is definitely a growing boy! He is in size 2 diapers, 3-6 month clothes, and seems incredibly long to me! Benton eats every three hours still, and is not sleeping well at night. We've had literally about 6 nights in his life that he sleeps "through the night." I use "through the night" loosely. I can basically can count on him getting up every 3 hours to eat, even through the night. Talk about exhausting!?! He seems to have a sweet demeanor, smiles often, and makes cooing noises too! Some pictures of our sweet love bug this month:
We took a photo shoot one day while he was in a particularly good mood!
Love love love this one of my precious boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment