These pictures basically sum up my almost two year old. She is funny, often times fussy, and is constantly getting into EVERYTHING! In these pictures she is dancing with Honey Bear in Benton's room, and swinging the sound machine around like a looney toon. She makes us laugh, and sometimes makes me cry, depending on the day! Not too much has changed since last month. She is basically the same size (as far as I can tell). She still yells eat, but is hardly ever satisfied with what is given to her (she ends up hungry a lot, I try not to give in to her every demand). She is sleeping past 4 a.m. these days...sometimes we can even get 6:30 out of her.
Haisley has really gotten into singing lately. Some of her favorites are Frosty the Snowman, Jingle Bells, Santa Claus is Coming to Town, and O Holy Night. It is so precious to hear her sing these songs, regardless of if she sings the incorrect words...it melts our hearts! Haisley is talking so well, in my biased opinion. She can put four and five words together and acts like she understands everything we say. Some things I want to remember:
~Mark asked her where her cup was and she said, "Um, it should be ober (over) dare (there)."
~After watching Madagascar, she constantly says, "I like to move it move it." While shaking her hinny.
No comments:
Post a Comment