Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Benton at 3 Weeks

Ok.  So I realize that it is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous to update this blog every week of Benton's life.  I this realize now, now that I am on my second child.  I updated on Haisley weekly for her first month of life, so I am going to do it for Benton too. 



Our sweet love bug is such a joy at our house.  For the most part, he is very laid back and only cries when he is hungry.  He has had some gas this week which makes for a little fussy fella'.  He has been such a bright eyed little guy when he is awake.  He has been sleeping in the pack-n-play in our room, but took his first nap in his crib today.  We will probably be moving him to his crib tonight. 

 
 
He didn't want to miss out on the corn pit at the pumpkin patch.




Ready for gameday.







It is quite possible that his face looks like that because he is mortified by how his mother looks.  His tired, waking up every three hours to pump, mommy looks.  Love you buddy!
 
Precious foot


 
I noticed that we are not holding this baby in hardly any pictures.  I promise we love and cuddle with this love bug.  It is just very differenct this time around!
 
Happy three weeks angel baby.  We love you to pieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment