Monday, August 26, 2013

19 Months

Our baby is 19 months...

 
 
And she is a MESS!!  The best kind though!!  She keeps us laughing and busy!
 
Some updates on the angel....
Size:  The baby is growing like a weed.  She is still in size three diapers, four at night.  Her 12 month play clothes are finally starting to get snug!  We're so blessed that Nana makes the most beautiful clothes for our baby girl.  She is in size 4 shoes.  She has almost grown out of all of her other shoes, she says "It hurts" when I try to put them on. 
Talking:  I know I say this every month, but I feel like she is talking so much.  Since she has been in her big girl bed, we let her get in bed with us in the morning.  Two mornings she has been laying in the bed and in a complete sentence says what she wanted for breakfast.  "I want a cookie."  "I want a biscuit."  Although the girl can talk, we are still working on learning her colors and shapes.  Whenever I ask her a color she normally will respond by saying several different colors, rarely the correct one though.  She'll get it, I have no doubt!  
Haisley's level of attachment to me is at an all-time high.  She literally will yell "Mommy do it" anytime anybody tries to do anything for her.  She is starting preschool tomorrow, so hopefully this will get better.  She repeats everything that is said!  She also has gotten really good at recalling events that happened earlier in the day/week.  Hutch choked on a stick last week and she still points to her mouth and says "Hutch, stick."  She has constantly bending down in his face asking, "Ok? Ok?" She will then look at me and say, "Better."  It is amazing to me how she picks so much up from what we
say! 
 
She loves wearing her Daddy's hats.  She is finally starting to smile for the camera. 

 
Haisley loves "washing" her hands.  JJ even taught her that she can dunk her head under the water.  Thank you so much for that JJ. 
 
These days Haisley is into EVERYTHING.  No really...EVERYTHING.  She is constantly on the go.  She is a bundle of energy.  She loves playing outside, cooking anything (while saying, "I taste"), playing in water, dancing on Lyndell's stage, and playing with friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment