She has been doing great!! She goes down without any fuss. When she wakes up she calls "Mommy" and waits for me to come get her. We are so thankful that she doesn't realize she can get off the bed and roam around the room. She is such a precious love bug!!
She is also starting school. Preschool, that is. The way I've been carrying on one might think that we are sending her to college cross country. We're not...just two mornings a week. This will be a big deal for both of us. The angel baby has never been away from her mommy consistently for any length of time. Hopefully we will both adjust quickly. I think is will be good for her to interact with other kids. I'm going to miss my love angel though, even if it is only a couple hours a week!
This picture is from meet the teacher. Miss Linda is her teacher. She seems very sweet! More pictures will be coming from the first day of school.
Our best attempt at getting her to hold a "Meet the Teacher" sign...
No comments:
Post a Comment