Friday, September 6, 2013

Haisley's First Day of School


 Haisley had her first day of school a couple of weeks ago! I'm not going to lie, I was pretty worried about how she would adjust to not being with me. She has done GREAT! She only cries a little when I drop her off, and stops after about a minute. I am the crazy mom that stands in the hallway until she stops...I can't leave my baby if she is hysterical! She has had a ball. She has been coloring, going outside, and eating all kinds of snacks that I won't let her eat at home (specifically marshmellows).




This is what she thinks about her first day of school...she's stomping on the sign I made her.


Holding up some thank you cards.  
 
Daddy is putting on her backpack.  He took the morning off so he could see her off to school on her first day.  So special!!


 
I'm pretty sure the backpack was her favorite part about the whole day!

 
She didn't want to take it off the rest of the day/week.  So funny and precious!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment