Monday, May 27, 2013

16 Months




 My sweet angel baby is 16 months and our precious baby boy will be here in just a few short months.  We've had a busy month!  Haisley is talking up a storm these days.  It is the sweetest little voice I've ever heard.  She has even started saying "Love you."  (talking about something that melts my heart!!))  She still eats a good bit, but I can tell she is getting a little bit more picky.  She is also still sleeping good, about 11 hours a night and 1 nap a day.  She is a momma's girl, and I LOVE it!  Daddy has been away quite a bit lately for work, so we've had some girlie time together. 
Daddy was out of town on Mother's day this year.  I gave Haisley her first pedicure, and we even bought some hot pink sparkling shoes.  Can't beat that...
 
 
I feel like I laugh at Haisley all the time.  She has the cutest little personality, and I think she knows it!  


 
 
 

Haisley has really started enjoying playing with baby dolls lately.  She gives them her paci, feeds them, reads to them, burps the, and wraps them in blankets.  She loves when I do all of that to her baby dolls too!  Reading has taken a backseat to playing these days.  I wish she was interested in reading like she used to be but she is just so interested in what is going on around her!  She is such a doll baby and we feel so blessed that she's ours!!

Haisley's 16 month birthday happen to fall on Memorial day weekend.  We had a great weekend playing with family.  We went to the lake, and Haisley loved playing in the water!





No comments:

Post a Comment