Thursday, June 27, 2013

Father's Day

This year we celebrated Mark's third year of being a father (one in the womb, two outside).  Unfortunately he was sick, but we still enjoyed the weekend together.  Haisley bought him something he wanted for his grill, and let him sleep late.  HAHA, not really, those days are gone.  Haisley and I wanted him to get the full Father's day experience, so he got up when we did at about six.  He went to the doctor, then we went to Nana and Granddaddy's for some delicious lunch.  We played there for a while then ate again with Aunt Amanda's crew.  Haisley and I are so thankful for the the precious husband and Daddy we have.  Mark is truly one of the best daddy's I know!!



 
As I was loading these pictures, I realized that even though it was Father's Day, every single picture is of Haisley.  Sorry Daddy, we'll have a photo shoot soon!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment