Thursday, May 23, 2013

It's a ....

BOY!!  We went for our big ultrasound today, and found out that we are having a BOY.  We couldn't be more excited!  More importantly, we are thankful for a healthy baby.  Everything measured perfectly and all organs are accounted for!  The baby's heartrate was 155 and was estimated to weigh 10 oz.  I had an anterior placenta with Haisley, so I couldn't feel her move until I was about 22 weeks.  This time the placenta is not in the front, and I have been feeling flutters for about a week now.  I love it!  It is so reassuring to feel him move around.
When we found out that Haisley was a baby girl, we had a big production and cut a cake to reveal a pink center.  This time, we wanted to do something special but low key.  Mark and I decided that we would have the ultrasound tech write the gender down and put it in an envelope.  Just the two of us went to dinner and opened the envelope.  It was special for us, but the suspense between the ultrasound and dinner was killing us!!  We feel so blessed and thankful for this little life! 


 
Some pictures of the baby boy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment