The only people that were allowed to see me in the laboring condition were Mark, my mom, and sister. That laboring business is hard work! These pictures were taken at the beginning...it went downhill from here. I threw up, the whole nine yards. I was in labor 12 1/2 hours and pushed for 1 and a half. I even recall telling Mark that we would not be having any more children. One look at my baby girl changed that!
Nervous Daddy cutting the cord...his face is priceless.
She had quite a little conehead. I think that this picture makes her look bigger than she actually is. She is itty bitty.
Proud daddy and patient Dr. Alverson....they were both put through a lot during this pregnancy.
Haisley had many visitors while we were in the hosptial, but we neglected to take pictures of everyone. We'll know for the next child.
I'll be posting some more pictures in the next post!
No comments:
Post a Comment