Sweet Haisley lost her umbilical cord after twelve days, which means she got her first full bath on day 13. She LOVED getting a bath! She didn't cry until we took her out! I realize that I look horrific in all of these pictures, but I'm certain that I will look back one day and be glad that I have them.
Her hair is a little too fine for a bow, but JJ insisted!
Pop was sick and unable to hold Haisley for almost two weeks. He was finally able to hold our sweet baby girl.
All of that picture taking can really wear a girl out. She had to take a nap with daddy.
Haisley is eating about 2 ounces every three hours. Since I am breastfeeding, we have to wake her up during the night to eat. My mom has always said to never wake a sleeping baby, but we have to make sure she keeps gaining weight! She loves being cuddled! We rock her to sleep, and as soon as we put her down, she wakes up and starts crying. I thought I would be the type of parent who let her child "cry it out." I was wrong! I can't stand it...I'm going to have to get better or she will be sleeping with us until she goes to college. For now, I will continue to hold her and snuggle as much as I want! She is also staying awake for longer stretches of time. We are so blessed that God gave us this sweet baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment