Some updates on the angel...
Teeth: Whew....I've about lost count, I think 12. She really won't let me get a good look. I'm expecting her eye teeth to pop out any day now.
Sleeping: Nightmare. We put her in the bed awake, but since she shares a room with Haisley, we haven't let her cry it out in the middle of the night. So even though she goes to sleep very easily, she is sometimes up all night. She still takes one nap a day, IF the other kiddos don't wake her up. The struggle is real with the third baby!
Eating: Baby girl loves to eat! She still gets frozen breastmilk and water. She loves sausage, shredded cheese, applesauce, chicken, and melon. Honestly, she is probably our pickiest eater. It is very hit and miss with her...sometimes she will love something and the next time she turns her nose up to it!
Size: We go to the doctor tomorrow, so I'll update her stats then, but I think it is safe to say she is between Haisley and Benton in the size department. She is in size 12 month in most things, size 4 diapers, and size 4 shoes.
Tricks/Talking: Camille is not a big talker. I'm confident that she understands most of what I say, but doesn't say too much.
This baby loves her dolls. She snuggles them and says, "ohhwee"
Daddy and Camille eating breakfast together at the mountains.
Haisley and Camille adore one another
Camille's first Football game









No comments:
Post a Comment