Monday, September 7, 2015

Camille at 2 Weeks

Since I gave a my other sweet babies a weekly post for the first month, I must do the same for sweet Camille.  This sweet girl is an absolute dream.  I'm knocking on wood as I write this, but she is calm, rarely cries and has to be woken up at night to eat.  She is fairly tolerant of her big sister and brother and seems to love when Haisley holds her.  Every time I am nursing her, Benton comes over to give her a hug.  It is the absolute sweetest thing!  To be as rough and tough as he is, he is very gentle with his baby sissy!  She is staying awake more during the day and has the sweetest coos and brightest eyes.  We are still trying to get her back to her birth weight.  As of this morning, she was at 7 lbs, 2.5 oz....just a little more to go to get back up to 7 lbs, 10 oz.  She is eating every 2-3 hours.  Sometimes she nurses wonderfully and sometimes not.  Because she has had such a difficult time gaining, I have to weigh her before and after she eats just to make sure she is getting enough.  She eats between 2-3 oz each time. 

My sweet girl's official 2 week picture, minus the sign.  Sorry Camille, I'll make you one for your 3 week!  Love you! 

She had lots of cuddles this week!


She took her first trip to Toomer's Corner


And did a little more cuddling. 



No comments:

Post a Comment