Our sweet angel bug is 1 month old, literally the fastest month of my life. Camille has the sweetest, calmest demeanor of any baby that I have ever been around. She is an absolute doll, and I already don't know how we lived without her! Her big brother and sister adore her, too! Some updates on our angel's first month...
Size: Our baby girl is a little thing. She got down to 6 lbs, 10 oz, which is well beyond the 10% maximum that they should lose. It has been a long time coming, but she is slowly gaining weight. She is in size newborn diapers and newborn clothes.
Stats: Length~20.25 inches...12%
Weight~8 lbs....14%
Head Circumference~14.25...37%
Tricks: Camille is tracking things really well with her eyes this day. She is alert a good bit of the day, too! She doesn't get nearly the amount of tummy time that the other 2 got, I'm afraid one of the big ones will step on her! She love her activity mat and is starting to hold her head up a little bit.
Sleeping: We are in no way on any type of sleep schedule yet, but she does take cat naps during the day. Sleeping at night is going pretty good. I have been waking her up to feed her just because we have had so much trouble getting her to gain weight. Now that we are over her birth weight, we are going to let her go longer at night. Knock on wood, but she might even sleep through the night.
Eating: She likes to nurse ALL. THE. TIME. I have been letting her, just because of the weight issue. This month, we are going to try to get her on more of a schedule. Since I'm breastfeeding, I really am not sure about how much she is getting to eat. She has had to have several bottles were she gets about 2-4 oz.
Milk coma
We love you so much, precious angel! You are such a blessing to us and we are grateful the Lord is entrusting us with your sweet little life!



No comments:
Post a Comment