We've had a very busy first week at home with Camille. She has had several visitors, gone on her first walk, took her big sissy to gymnastics, and been a precious doll! I have noticed that she is staying awake for longer periods of time. She is so content and rarely cries unless she is hungry. I realize that she will probably start crying around the clock now that I have put that in writing!! As of this morning, she weighed 6 lbs, 14 oz. Benton and Haisley are so good with her! Haisley hasn't been jealous at all, she just wants to help. Benton is sweet with her, but still needs a little extra attention. We love you, sweet Camille. I already can't imagine our lives without you!
Snuggles from the best big brother.
Haisley is in love! So glad she has adjusted so well.
We went on our first walk!
No comments:
Post a Comment