Saturday, August 15, 2015
Camille Gentry at 37 weeks, 5 days
We had yet another check up last week and everything still looked good! I am 1.5 cm and 70% effaced. If we don't have her before August 23rd, Dr. Alverson will induce me then! I literally cannot believe how quickly this pregnancy has flown by. We have been so blessed to have a noneventful pregnancy this time. We are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of our sweet baby girl. Haisley cannot wait to meet her and Benton keeps hitting my stomach and saying, "Baby Out." I think he is heard that momma is ready for the baby to be out! We are as ready as we'll ever be for her to come! I do actually feel better than I did with my previous pregnancies, so that's a plus! We are so blessed and excited that you are ours, sweet Camille! You are already so loved by us all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment