Teeth: He has 12 total, I am almost certain that more are going to pop out soon. He has been an ill pill the last few days!
Sleeping: Benton still takes 2 naps a day most days. One very early, about 8, and one in the afternoon when Haisley does. Bedtime is about 6:45 and sometimes he sleeps til 5, sometimes he sleeps til 3. We never can tell!
Talking: Benton is talking a bit more these days. He says dada, mama, thank you, ball, and attempts to say others. He is starting to ramble a little more too!
Size: Benton boy is growing like a weed. We go for his checkup next week, so I'll post his official stats then. He is in a size 4 diaper and mainly 18-24 month clothing.
Tricks: Benton is a big climber. He is into EVERYTHING! He cannot be left alone for longer than a minute or two or disaster ensues. As pictured below, Benton loves crawling on his chair and looking out the window.
Eating: Benton boy loves to eat! He really doesn't turn his nose up to
many foods. I can say with certainty that he does NOT like grapes.
That is about it! He goes through phases where he'll eat more or less,
but overall he is an excellent eater! It is so funny how many more
foods I let Benton eat that I didn't let Haisley eat. It is amazing how
much more relaxed I am with the second child than the first. Benton
still gets breastmilk and will until we run out!
Benton boy is absolutely a joy to have at our house. He almost always has a smile! He is curious, adventurous and an absolute doll, in my biased opinion. Here are some pictures of his month!
Playing with Abby Simms' puppies.
Benton's first spaghetti experience!
Benton's official 15 month picture. He looks thrilled!
Of course Haisley didn't want to miss out of the pictures!!






No comments:
Post a Comment