This year, Mark and I decided that we would go get the Christmas tree,
set it up, THEN involve the kids in decorating the tree. My thought
processes have come a long way since 3 years ago. Three years ago, I
was trying to find a Christmas tree farm where we could go cut our own
tree, as a family. While I would still love to do that one day, it just
isn't possible with a 1 and 2 year old. Okay, back to this year's
Christmas tree. The babies absolutely loved being involved in
decorating the tree! Haisley was such a big helper. I tried my best to
not come behind her and move EVERY ornament that she placed. She was
so proud of her work! When she woke up this morning, she ran to the
tree and said, "Look! We did this! I love our tree!" Melt. My.
Heart! Benton mainly enjoyed taking all of the ornaments off the tree
as well as removing the lights!
]
No comments:
Post a Comment