Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter 2014

Our first Easter as a family of four!  We woke up in the usual fashion, around 5:45.  We don't talk too much about the Easter Bunny at our house, we don't want the reason to celebrate Easter to get lost.  But we did have an Easter basket for the kiddos.  They got play dough, bubbles, and a little candy.  It didn't take long for Haisley to figure out how to open the plastic eggs!








Next, we went to church.  Nana made the babies the MOST GORGEOUS Easter outfits.  The pictures seriously do not do them justice.  Benton slept until it was time to walk out the door, so we don't have any pictures of them together.  I am committed to putting them in these precious clothes again just for more pictures.













After naps (or should I say Benton's nap???  Haisley has refused a nap the last 7 days.), we went to Aunt Amanda's house for an Easter egg hunt and delicious steak dinner!  So much fun!!















I know next year will be even more exciting with 4 sweet babies on the move!!

No comments:

Post a Comment