Saturday, April 19, 2014

Dying Easter Eggs

I had a full week of Easter activities planned for the children.  We have done 0% of the activities.  That's right, I am mother of the year.  Haisley had a virus, which caused her to be ill as a hornet, yell, scream, etc.  As a result, no naps were taken, no activities were done.  It all changed today,  I couldn't stand the thought of my babies not dying Easter eggs.  I love Easter "gear" as much as anyone, but today was also A Day so we wore our Auburn attire.  So here we go...

Look at this child's face.  Arms crossed.  It wasn't too long after this that she was sitting in time out.  We will get through this stage, we will get through this stage.  This is just a stage, right??  Lord help us!


Benton wanted to dye an egg also. 



My sweet love angel.  I literally could eat his face off he is so sweet!  Love. Him. 

Love you too, Mark.


My angel bugs!!



Again, look at her face.  





We have explained to Haisley the real reason for celebrating Easter.  We pray that both of our babies will understand our Savior's sacrifice for us!  Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment