Saturday, October 26, 2013

Haisley is 21 Months!

Haisley Grace is 21 Months! 




I feel like I am being redundant sharing about Haisley every month.  She is still a bundle of energy and brings so much joy and laughter to our lives.  The only major change this month is that Haisley is a BIG sister!!  She loves to give Benton hugs and kisses.  She has only gotten in trouble a few times for not being as gentle as she should be.  Truth be told, she really doesn't give him that much attention. 

Some funny things Haisley has said lately:

The other day we had gone to Bed, Bath, & Beyond and she was being incredibly fussy.  When we got in the car, I said, "Haisley, why were you so fussy in there?"  Her response was, "I apologize."  Mark and I just looked at each other are died laughing!

We were leaving Wal-Mart today and she said, "I think a bite to eat." (I think I will have a bite to eat)

Anytime I am holding Benton she says, "Daddy hold her."  She wants Mark to hold Benton, but she doesn't quite understand gender yet!

Haisley is starting to count, she does pretty good until six (or sick) as she calls it.  She still is clueless about colors, which is shocking because I talk about colors with her all the time. 



We let her decorate some cupcakes like pumpkins and she LOVED it!  The eating part mainly!








You might notice that in several of these pictures she is wearing her Aubie shirt and Auburn pants.  What can we say...we have an Auburn girl who loves everything Auburn.  She loves Aubie, only from afar, and loves saying War Eagle, Hey!


 
We even went to Autumn Nights downtown.  After the pep rally, we walked to Dudley Hall to see the carved pumpkins! 
 
We love you precious girl!!  You make us laugh!





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment