Some updates on the precious lovebug:
Teeth: She is finally getting the bottom left tooth. 12 total
Eating: Nothing has really changed. We are really encouraging her to feed herself using her spoon/fork these days. She normally will start with a utensil but resort to using her hands to get it in her mouth faster.
Size: We don't go to the doctor until next week, so I don't have official stats, but I am certain that she has gotten much taller and heavier. She is still in size 3 diapers during the day, 4 at night. She is still wearing the same clothes she's been wearing since March. Haisley has a pair of white sandals that are size 2, but we are about to have to go up a size. Her hair is also growing like a weed...we're almost sporting a ponytail!!
Talking: She is still talking a lot! She is even starting to put a couple of words together. The angel baby will say "Ouch Mommy," and she specifically tells you what she wants more of while eating. I hear "More cheese" a lot!
Favorite Activities: Haisley loves to play outside, swim, play with her dolls, eat, go on walks (especially when she doesn't have to ride in the stroller), try on shoes, and get undivided attention from her Daddy and I. She loves playing on the couch. We don't allow her to do it, we're trying to teach her to respect people's stuff, but she loves it nonetheless.
Potty Training: We are going to start again in a few weeks. She tells me just about everytime she is going potty, so we are going to give it another go!
I have been working with her on her colors and shapes with no success. She won't sit still long enough! We try to work on colors and shapes as they come up in everyday life. She almost always answers "blue" when you ask her what color something is. She does know the shape heart and star. Hey, we have to start somewhere! She'll get it soon enough! She still has a paci. Out of control, I know. She loves it. It seems that she wants it most when she is tired. I try to make them disappear during the day. Out of sight, out of mind doesn't always work though.
We recently bought Haisley her very own big girl bed. We are going to set it up soon...pictures will be coming soon!
Whenever we laugh at something cute she does, she says, "I funny." She has also started saying "I wuv you" much more and giving the best kisses.
Haisley Grace is such a bundle of joy. She is going to be a great big sister and helper! We love you precious baby girl!! Happy year and a half birthday!!
Her 18th month in pictures:
Haisley loves to play with my makeup while I am putting it on. I generally let her just so that I can actually put it on myself. On this particular day, she got in the eye liner in a moments time.
She is starting to smile more for the camera:
She really loves to get anybody's shoes and make someone put them on or put them on herself.
The girl loves a good bracelet, specifically mine. That's right, that is a paci in her mouth, we still haven't gotten rid of it. The addiction level is at an all-time high.
And my necklaces...when I am wearing jewelry she says "On, on."
One of the many precious outfits our Nana has made for us!
The girl loves some waterworks, especially putting her head in the water!
In and out, in and out....that is normally what happens in the baby pool. This time she landed on a tug boat.
My pregnant self...
We have been trying to talk about baby brother coming soon. We told her that we were going to wrap him up in a blanket. Of course, she wanted to be wrapped up too. We put her in the baby doll bed that Mawmaw gave us. She loved it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment