I thought that after Haisley turned one I would stop posting monthly updates. I'm not going to. She's doing too many things that I need to keep track of!
Tricks: She is practically running! She still has to pull up on something to get going, but after that, there's no stopping her! She loves patty cake, playing in cabinets (as mentioned in an earlier post), giving sweet hugs, reading (it's her favorite), and snuggling!
Talking: Mama!! The baby is finally saying mama-it is in an Italian accent, so precious! She definately has a lot to say. We really can't make out too much of what it is, but she wants so badly for us to understand. She is also saying cracker. She had a graham cracker at Bamama's house so now she walks around saying cracker, cracker.
Eating: ANYTHING! The girl loves to eat! Three meals and two snacks a day.
Size: My baby is itty bitty! She has been sick with a terrible UTI the last week which caused prefuse vomiting and diarrhea, and weighed in at 17 lbs, 1 oz at the doctor on her 13 month birthday. She is in size three diapers, 4 at night. She is in 6/9 month clothes.
Sleeping: Couldn't be going better! We put her in her crib awake and she goes to sleep. Very different than her 12 month update! She's also taking pretty good naps.
Basically she is the most precious, adorable blessing ever. We love her more than she'll ever know! She has got the sweetest little personality. Love. Her.
Pictures of Haisley playing with Mommy and Daddy:
Haisley went to Payton's birthday party and had a blast! She wasn't feeling her best but still enjoyed the precious party favors that Payton gave her!
And this last picture was when I was trying to get her to play when she was sick. Poor baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment