Sunday, June 4, 2017

Camille at 21 Months

Our caboose is transitioning from baby to toddler right before our eyes!  I simply can't believe how much she has grown in the last month.  She is talking so much and her little voice makes me melt.  Just today, and came up to me and said, "I luv you."  I cannot get enough of her funny little personality.
Some updates on our baby girl....
Size:  Not sure on exact weight/height.  I'm guessing about 23ish pounds.  She is in size 4 diapers, size 5/6 shoes and 18-24 month clothes.
Tricks:  Our baby girl is getting better at talking everyday.  She can repeat almost anything we ask her to.  She is excellent at using a fork and is getting better at coloring.  I think a lot of that has to do with being able to watch Haisley color. 
Eating:  Camille does not like cheese, cinnamon rolls, or anything spicy.  Other than that, she pretty much will taste anything.
Sleeping:  She still takes a nap everyday.  I'd say she sleeps through the night 50% of the time.  We are about to transition her into a toddler bed.  Honestly, I have no idea how that'll go.  I'm guessing that she will end up in the bed with Haisley a lot of nights.  I don't really care as long as everyone sleeps.






No comments:

Post a Comment