Tricks: Camille is talking more everyday. Honestly, I can't make out a lot of what she says, but she is trying which is more than what she was doing a month ago. She is excellent at holding a fork, she can ask for a high five, and she has started doing the cutest little shoulder shrug that you have ever seen.
Size: I THINK she is about 25 pounds. She is in size 5 shoes, size 4 diapers, and 18-24 month clothes. While I'm not sure about her exact height, I know that she is short!
Eating: My sweet Camille is the pickiest eater that we have. She loves pancakes, sausage, oranges, and chicken. She likes grapes sometimes, but I can't count on it!
Sleeping: Camille still takes one nap per day. She goes to bed around 7 at night and might sleep through the night or could be up all night. I'm OVER being up all night with her!
She loves cheesin' for the camera.
Benton's Easter Egg hunt








No comments:
Post a Comment