Oh. My. Word. My angel, first-born, baby girl is 5....FIVE. Easily the fastest 5 years of my life. She is one of the most precious people you will ever meet. She has the kindest heart, MOST OF THE TIME thinks of others above herself, is so happy and loves life. I tell people all the time that my only complaint with Haisley is that sometimes she is too silly. What a blessing?? To have a baby who is happy ALL the time....I can not complain! Haisley brings so much joy to our lives. She gets excited about the smallest things. I love that about her. She is very inquisitive and wants to be involved in all conversations. She has anxiety about things, especially going to the doctor or situations where she doesn't know what is going on. She does not like to be involved in being close to Aubie.
Haisley is an excellent eater, she'll try anything that I give her. She wants to be healthy and run with her momma, I love that about her too. I learn so much about her when we run...she talks nonstop. She loves, and thrives, in a routine. For example, every night after Mark takes her to the bathroom, she comes back out and we have to go over everything that is going to happen the following day. She sleeps wonderfully, even though Camille gets up during the night and they share a room. She is the best helper, a very mature 5 year old, if you ask me! Her reasoning and understanding of situations amazes me.
She is a little thing. I'm not sure of her exact stats because we haven't been to the doctor yet, but I think she weighs about 33 pounds. She is in size 4T and size 10 shoes.
We love you so much, my precious baby. God knew exactly what he was doing when he placed you as the first born in our house! I love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment