My sweet, precious, wild, funny boy is 3!!! I simply cannot believe it. The last 3 years have flown faster than any other! A few words come to mind when I think about Benton: rowdy, adventurous, 100% boy, and the life of the party. He enjoys life to the fullest, and I love that about him. His smile lights up a room. When he throws a fit, it is horrific. He loves his momma so well and gives THE BEST kisses. As rough and tough as he is, he is so gentle with Camille. Wish I could say the same about Haisley, unfortunately, they he and Haisley fight like animals...just keeping it real. He loves playing and peeing outside, loves taking his clothes off for no reason, loves watching Blaze, hates sleeping, and loves eating. Some specific updates on the baby boy...
Size: He's a big boy. I'm not sure his exact stats, I'll post those once I get them this week at the doctor. I'm guessing about 37 pounds and is about 38.5 inches. He wears size 8 shoes and mainly 4T clothes.
Eating: Benton continues to be an excellent eater. He will eat just about anything I give him, but his favorites are cucumbers (like will eat the whole thing), tomatoes, sausage, pickles, bacon, strawberries, and pepperonis. He doesn't like grapes, cheese (unless it is shredded), or bread/biscuits. He rarely drinks milk anymore, mainly just water.
Sleeping: Sleeping is a nightmare, I'll just put it out there. He is somewhat potty trained, but pees through his diaper EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. He also has frequent nosebleeds, which obviously wakes him up. He wakes up about 5 regardless of his bedtime.
Potty Training: We're finally getting the hang of things...kinda. He still pees in his pants if he isn't reminded and poops in his pants AT LEAST once a week. We have work to do in that department.
We love this little boy soo stinking much. We are so blessed to have him as our baby boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment