Friday, October 28, 2016

Camille is 14 Months

This sweet angel....






....is 14 months.  She is the most precious thing and we are all smitten with her.  Her smile lights up a room.  She has been cutting teeth this month, which hasn't been fun.  She's also had an ear infection, which hasn't been fun! We're making it, though!

Some updates on our princess...

Size:  I definitely feel like she is getting taller.  She is in size 4 diapers, size 3 shoes, 9 month pjs, and 9-18 month outfits, depending on how bad I want something to fit her.  When she went for her ear infection last week, she weighed 19 lbs, 13 oz.

Teeth:  Shes got 3 on the bottom front, 2 molars on the bottom, 4 on the front top, 2 molars....11 total.  I think she is cutting her eye teeth and it is making her miserable.

Tricks:  Sweet Camille and follow instructions, but honestly, she isn't talking too much.  How could she with all of the other talking going on in our house.  As I sit here and write this, I honestly cannot think of any words that she says.  She is very adventurous, loves her siblings and cousins, and LOVES to eat!  She also loves bathtime!

Eating:  Camille continues to be a great eater.  She doesn't love tomatoes or cucumbers, but will basically eat anything else that we give her.  She gets about 12 oz of breastmilk per day and water the rest of the time.

We love you, sweet baby girl!!  So thankful that you are our caboose!






No comments:

Post a Comment