Monday, August 22, 2016

Camille is One

How in this world is my angel ONE YEAR OLD.  I can't even lie about it, I'm sad.  I can honestly say that I have tried to soak up every moment, every milestone, with this sweet one.  I have enjoyed her, been laid back with her, have been in NO RUSH whatsoever for her to sit up/crawl/walk/etc.  It is amazing how different parenting the third baby is compared to the first!  Camille is an absolute JOY!  Happy, pleasant, easy-going, delightful, and precious beyond words.  We have blessed beyond measure to raise this sweet one and we pray that we raise her to love the Lord with all of her heart!  I am fighting tears as I write this, knowing (unless divine intervention) that this will be the last time that I write a "One" post.  I will continue trying to soak this sweet baby up and enjoy her!  Our sweet girl has accomplished so much in the last month.
Updates on our girl....
Tricks:  I guess the biggest update is that she is walking.  Like, not a few steps, like all over the place.  I mentioned that I was in no rush for this to happen, yet she is walking more than Haisley and Benton were at this stage.  She loves pat-a-cake, reading, playing with her brother and sissy, jumping on trampoline (while I'm holding her), and playing in the baby pool.  She makes the CUTEST expressions, she scrunches her nose up and it is adorable!

Teeth:   She still has 6 teeth!

Size:  She is still the shortest of the bunch, but is chunky!  She is in size 4 diapers and 9-12 month clothes. I'll post her stats when she goes to the doctor this week.

Eating:  She eats everything that we eat.  She nurses in the morning and night, and gets frozen milk during the day.  She does not like cheese, but basically likes everything else.  I think her favorites are nutrigrain bars, cantalope, and any kind of meat.




















No comments:

Post a Comment