Eating: She is still breastfeeding a few times a day, but mainly uses a sippy cup during the day. She gets 4ish oz of breastmilk in her sippy cup and water the rest of the time. She eats everything that I eat these days. She does not love cheese, but bascially likes everything else! She eats 3 meals a day plus a snack.
Teeth: She still has 6 teeth, maybe 2 more coming in, but her behavior does not indicate that.
Sleeping: We put our sweet Camille in her crib and she goes to sleep with little to no fussing or crying. She has been taking a good 2ish hour nap a day and goes to bed about 6:15. This is horrible, but she gets up 2-3 times a night and nurse her back to sleep. I know that Dr. Carter is not going to be happy about this news, but we do what we have to do with the kiddos!
Tricks: My sweet, precious, last baby is starting to stand up longer and longer on her own, which is soooo bittersweet. I feel like she is going to start taking steps any day now. She LOVES patty cake, playing with Haisley and Benton, she waves and says bye, makes clicking noises with her tongue, and when you ask her where somebody is, she generally turns in their direction as if she knows who you are asking her about.
Size: Camillie Girl is still in size 4 diapers, and in 6-12 month clothes. I'm not sure how much she weighs or how long she is. I would guess 18 ish pounds.
Some pictures of our little doodlebug...
Camille eating a lemon
Sweet girl loves swimming with her cousins!
We love you so much, you will never know the extent, sweet Camille. The joy and happiness that you bring to our family is immeasurable!!





No comments:
Post a Comment