Sunday, May 22, 2016

Camille is 9 Months...

Our sweet, precious, adorable baby is NINE MONTHS OLD.  She has been in this world as long as she was in my tummy.  It is so bittersweet.  I'm trying to cherish every single second with this angel, but I find it to be much harder with this third baby than it was with the first 2!  There is little time to just sit and watch our precious girl.  I feel like there is always something that needs to be done, and not enough of me to do it all.  I TRY to make a conscious effort to enjoy every stage she goes through.  There is no way to put into words what our Camille means to our family.  She lights up a room with her smile and sweet laugh!  This has been a HUGE month for our baby girl....lots of updates.






Teeth:  She cut 4 of her top teeth and it was not fun!  She was pitiful!  They are finally in, so she's back to her normal happy self!  6 total.

Tricks:  Camille is crawling.  Honestly, she crawled later than all of my babies, and I was in NO RUSH!  She started crawling just a few days ago.  She, simultaneously, started pulling up on everything and even cruising on our furniture a bit.  Again, I'm in no rush.  I love this sweet stage!

Sleeping:  Sadly, we've regressed a bit in this department.  All good things must come to an end???  With every new stage, sleeping regresses a big.  Now that she can pull up and stand up in her crib, sleeping isn't going as smoothly.  We still put her in her crib awake, but she normally puts up a pretty big fight.  She eventually goes to sleep after a few minutes.  I can't complain.  She sometimes goes to bed around 5:45 and wakes up a couple of times to eat.  She would probably sleep later, but her precious adorable brother wakes EVERYONE in the house up....very early.  Naps are tricky.  It seems that we are always on the go with the 2 big kids, which makes solid naps for Camille hard to come by.  When they are gone, she'll take 2 naps a day.

Eating:  We have literally just started solids like a week ago.  I guess I'm not ready for my baby to be grown.  She has tried puffs, tomatoes, broccoli, bananas, chicken, mushrooms, yogurt, avocado, strawberries, oranges and grapes.  She LOVES bananas, broccoli, and tomatoes.  She does not like grapes or oranges.

Size:  I am not sure about how much she weighs, we go to the doctor next week, and I will update her stats then.  She is mainly in size 6-9 month clothes.  She wears size 3 diapers. 















No comments:

Post a Comment