Sunday, April 24, 2016

Camille is 8 Months

Whew....this 8 months has FLOWN by quicker than any other in my life!  This angel is truly just that,  an ANGEL!  We are all obsessed with this sweet thing.   She's content, happy,  a decent sleeper,  just an absolute joy!

Some updates on this sweet bundle of joy...
Teeth:  Baby has 2 bottom teeth.  So stinking cute!   We're pretty sure she is cutting more, but only 2 visible ones.

Tricks:  It is only a matter of time before we have a crawler.  I'm in no rush, I'm not ready for my baby to be mobile.  She gets up on all 4s and rocks back and forth.   She has started waving, babbles up a storm, and recently started pulling up on things.  I basically want her to stay my sweet little baby forever and not reach milestones, but alas, she must grow up.  I am just trying to soak in every second! 

Eating:  She is still nursing about 5 times a day.  Just within the last week we habe introduced solids.   She has tried bananas, sweet potatoes, avacado, strawberries, and puffs. I don't think she loves any of it.    She'll eat it a little,  but still prefers to nurse.

Size:  This is hard to estimate for me.  She is in 6-9 month clothes,  some 3 month smocked things.   She is definitely bigger than Haisley was at this age.  She is in size 3 diapers.
























No comments:

Post a Comment