Teeth: None yet, but lots of drooling and chewing on fingers going on.
Sleeping: Like a champ. We had a little set back last week, my poor angel was sick as a dog with congestion. That hindered sleeping a bit, but I think she is back on track. She normally goes to bed about 7, sleeps until 5ish, eats and goes back to sleep. We are not on a set sleep schedule during the day. We put her down in her crib awake, let her cry for about 5 minutes, go back in and put the paci back in her mouth. That is normally all it takes to get her to sleep. Easy child to sleep train!!
Eating: Camille is still breastfed, so I'm still not sure how much she is getting at each feeding. We haven't started solids yet, although the doctor gave us the green light on it. I am not ready to start quite yet, I think that it is because I am not ready for my baby to grow up. She nurses about every 3 hours.
Size: Camille is our smallest baby yet. She is still in size 2 diapers and size 3-6 month clothes. She went to the doctor yesterday for her six month checkup and had to get 5 shots. It was horrible for me, I hate seeing my babies hurt. Her stats:
Lenth~25in...15%
Weight~14 lb, 7 oz....18%
Head Circumference~17in...76%
Just for comparison, Haisley was 15lbs, 3 oz and 25.5 inches at 6 months.
Tricks: Our sweet baby is so smiley. She lights up a room! She is excellent at rolling over, can sit up fairly well, babbles up a storm, and loves watching her siblings!





No comments:
Post a Comment