Sunday, April 26, 2015

Mobile Fun

Mark has been traveling a good bit lately, so this past week I decided that the babies and I were going to tag along to Mobile.  It is always hard to get two babies to sleep in a hotel room,  but we managed!   It was so worth it!  We has so much fun together.   We enjoyed going to the beach at Dauphin Island  and the Science Center.  We also ate some delicious seafood.   We didn't take the big camera, so phone pictures will have to do.

We started the day by going to the beach.   The kids LOVE it!   Well,  they loved it until I brought out the goldfish snacks.   Seagulls surrounded us and the kids were terrified. We had to leave promptly after that.






Of course,  the kids fell asleep in the car on the way back to the hotel,  so taking a real nap was out of the question.   We spent the afternoon at the Science Center and the kids loved it.   They were the perfect age.  



No comments:

Post a Comment