Monday, October 13, 2014

My baby boy is 1 YEAR!!!

How can I put into words how much I love my sweet Benton Boy??  No words seem adequate.  Benton, we love you to the moon and back, buddy!  You are the sweetest, most precious baby boy and we couldn't be more in love.  Time slow down!!  I know I am going to blink and you'll be grown!!  I try to savor EVERY second with you!
Some updates on my Benton...
Size-
Stats:
Weight~21 lbs 3 oz     ~25%
Length~ 29.5 in      ~52%
Head Circumference~18.5 in   ~75%
Benton is still in size 4 diapers,  although the last few nights he has wet his clothes in his sleep,  a sure sign we need to go up a size! He is mainly in 12-18 month clothes.

Eating-Benton is an excellent eater!  He really has not turned his nose up to anything!  He still drinks breast milk from a sippy cup, he drinks about 24 ounces a day.  He is most thirsty first thing in the morning and can guzzle 10 oz down in a hurry!  His favorite foods right now are strawberries, waffles and blueberries, but like I said,  the boy is not picky!

Sleeping-We have come a long way in this department!   I usually put him down,  awake in his bed, and he goes to sleep with minimum fussing.  He usually goes to bed by about 6:45 and I normally don't hear from him until about 5 am.  He is up for the day at 5!  He goes back down for a nap around 830, and naps again when Haisley does,  around one.   Sound too scheduled?   This momma loves a schedule!   It means a guaranteed break for me during rest time!

Tricks-My sweet Benton Boy can definitely walk when he wants to!  We went over to Amanda's a few nights ago and he was walking all over the place! 
I can't believe he is walking!  Our sweet boy is doing new things every day.  He seems to be more of a climber and explorer than Haisley was,  completely unafraid to venture into a room without me.

Talking-There is not a whole lot to report in this area.  He has started saying Uh oh a good bit.   He throws food on the floor just so he can say uh oh.  I feel like he is babbling a lot more in the last week or so, I just can't make out what he is saying.

Teeth-From what I can tell, I think he has 8 teeth.  It is very difficult to look inside his mouth!



.



















Mommy and Daddy love you so much, Benton! You bring so much joy to our lives!  You always have a smile on your face and are constantly bringing one to my face too!  You're our sweet little angel bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment