Her sweet teachers were kind enough to send me a couple of pictures of their day! So precious!
Haisley and her teachers at "Meet the Teacher."
She also had her first day of ballet. What a disaster that was! She was so excited about going that she didn't want to eat her snack. The whole time during ballet she was screaming the she was hungry and wanted Chick-fil-a. I hear ya, girl. It sounded great to me too! Hopefully, she'll do better next time!
We ended the week with Haisley's first football game of the season! To say that she had a blast is an understatement. I think she would have stayed in the stadium all night! I think her favorite thing was seeing the eagle fly! So much fun! I can't wait for Benton to be able to go!
Some other pictures of our girl. If you notice, the rug is up in the living room with a puke bucket on top. We have spent the week with a stomach bug. It. Was. Awful! Hopefully we're over the worst of it!
I was so sick that I was laying on the couch and had no idea these shenanigans were going on behind my legs.









No comments:
Post a Comment