is nine months. Oh my gracious! I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by! So much has happened this month, I don't even know where to start.
I guess I'll start with the fact that she finally has a tooth!
The prettiest tooth this momma ever saw!
Haisley is becoming a better eater these days. She loves cut up banana and puffs of any flavor. I have finally stopped breastfeeding her. She normally has four 5oz bottles a day, alternating with the three "meals" per day. She will still let me know when she is done eating by either spitting the food out or not opening her mouth.
My sweet baby started crawling about two weeks ago, and is into everything. She is constantly pulling up on everything and keeping us very busy!
When she pulls up on things, she has recently started letting go and standing by herself for several seconds at a time! She doesn't like being confined to a bouncy seat. The new house has hardwood floors, so she has gotten many a bumps from falling. I try to catch as many falls as possible, but can't get them all!
Ohhh sleeping! What a challenge. Just when we think that we have the sleeping thing under control, she throws something new at us! She started standing up in her crib about two weeks ago, and sleeping has gone out the window! I used to put her in the crib and let her cry until she went to sleep. I tried doing that when she started standing up and walked in to see her crib all chewed up. Because she has not been taking good naps, her bedtime has been moved up to about 6:30. She usually sleeps until 3-5, I feed her and she sleeps until 6:45.
Haisley Grace just moved up to size three diapers. She can wear 6-9 month clothes.
This baby girl is such a blessing to us, and brings us so much joy! We love her to pieces.
Some pictures....
Just give them some paper to crinkle and they are happy campers.
The cousins at the pumpkin carve on campus.
No comments:
Post a Comment