Friday, January 6, 2012
The Countdown Begins
I am 36 weeks and 5 days pregnant today! I feel like I have been pregnant forever...but only a couple more weeks to go. I have had high blood pressure during this pregnancy, so I have been getting an ultrasound every month and a nonstress test every week for the past several weeks. I have enjoyed getting so many pictures of our little girl before she even gets here! Today we had our monthly ultrasound along with the weekly NST. Everything looked good! The ultrasound showed that she has a full head of hair and the lady doing the ultrasound even commented about how long it looked. We'll be taking bows to the hospital! She weighs about 6 lbs 8oz. I am 1.5 cm dialated and about 50 % effaced, and if I don't have her before January 26th my doctor will induce. We are busy finishing the last details of her nursery and anxiously awaiting her arrival!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment