Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Halfway!!

I am twenty weeks pregnant, 20 weeks 2 days to be exact!  We are at the halfway point of the pregnancy, and very ready to meet our little girl.  I had an appointment today, and everything went good!  Her heartrate was 157, and I am measuring 22cm.  My doctor said that you should be measuring 2 cm +/- how many weeks pregnant you are.  So anywhere between 18 and 22 would be normal, and of course, I am measuring big.  Speaking of big, my belly bump is getting bigger.  I know that I will probably look back and think that I wasn't big at all at this point.  I still haven't felt any definate movement, although I have felt some things that might have been.  I might not feel anything for a few more weeks because of the placenta being in the front.  The doctor described the placenta being on the front like a pillow being in my belly blocking the movements.  I go back to the doctor October 12, and I get to have another ultrasound!!  We feel so blessed to be having a sweet baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment